- Responsible to oversee the daily management aspects of the construction site: safety,
- QA/QC, AHJ inspections, etc. This includes problem resolution and dealing with the day-today issues of the construction process.
- Proficient in reading and understanding construction documents (civil, structural, electrical drawings; installation manuals; equipment specifications; etc.). Enforce compliance with the design documents.
- Update and communicate the project schedule to ensure timely completion of the projects.
- Monitor and track progress of work in the field relative to the project schedule. Formulate and implement recovery plans for schedule slippage as needed.
- Develop and perform QAQC inspections to ensure that all items are installed in accordance with the design documents and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Perform SWPPP inspections and ensure compliance with all SWPPP regulations.
- Conduct meetings on-site with engineers, owner’s representatives and subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with hPC, Owner, and OSHA safety protocols on the construction site.
- Perform regular comprehensive safety inspections of the jobsite.
- If no Safety Manager is assigned to the project, then this individual will also perform the duties typical of a Safety Manager, including:
o Perform onsite safety orientations
o Collect and review subcontractor JHA’s
o Collect and review other safety documentation from subs
o Lead safety stand-downs and toolbox talks
- Flexible schedule and willingness to travel; Ability to travel both domestically and internationally is required.