· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
· Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.