Financial Operations Manager:
The Financial Operations Manager will play a critical role in managing and optimizing our financial operations. You will be responsible for overseeing financial processes, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, and providing strategic guidance to senior leadership. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the financial health and success of our organization.
• Streamline financial processes to improve efficiency and accuracy.
• Collaborate with senior leadership to align financial goals with overall business objectives. Cash planning and forecasting for all US entities (non-fund entities).
• Liaison with project managers to review construction pay applications to ensure that cash planning targets are met.
• Track and forecast WIP to inform business decisions and company financials.
• Work across all entities to improve efficiency of ERP related processes.
• Collaborate with profit center heads for annual creation and submission of business plans for all US entities (non-fund entities). Perform ongoing updates, reviews, and monitoring.
• Consolidated budgeting, auditing, and controlling, both within individual profit centers, and across all profit centers for all US entities (non-fund entities).
• DG & Utility Development project portfolio controlling.
• Commercial understanding of contracts as it relates to financial terms and financial risk. Calculation of inter-company allocations.
• Analysis of project and company costs to ensure correct allocations and to increase accuracy of future estimates.
• Maintain a constant eye on the state of each profit center P&L and inform business decisions accordingly.
• SAP S4 HANA Key User in CO (Controlling) module.
• Manage relationships with external vendors, financial institutions, and auditors.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for financial inquiries from stakeholders.
• Commercial construction experience preferred.
• Strong Cost Forecasting and Business Planning understanding.
• Knowledge of conducting market research and analysis including the creation of detailed business plans.
• Extensive financial controlling experience.
• Strong understanding of financial regulations and compliance requirements.
• Strong communication skills both within a management team, and across the organization.
• Exceptional leadership and team management abilities.
• Proficiency in financial software and tools (e.g., SAP systems, Excel).
Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA or CPA preferred.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period. Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
Travel Requirements: No to little travel will be required.